Why Rent a violin from Amro?
Here at Amro, we provide many different options to accommodate each musicians' unique needs. One of the ways that you can begin your journey toward learning a new instrument is through our violin rental program.
- Quality, name-brand instruments guaranteed appropriate for school and church orchestra
- Free exchange to a larger size
- Bow and case included
- Teacher-selected music book and accessories included
- No security deposit
- Low monthly rental
- No obligation after 2 months rental
- up to 12 months of rent and sales tax can be applied toward purchase
- The most respected brands and the largest inventory of instruments and supplies
- Maintenance and Replacement Plan that includes instrument repairs at no additional charge (including strings), and replacement if the instrument is lost in a fire or stolen
- Priority adjustments and repairs by the largest on-site repair shop in the Mid-South
Do you still have questions about instrument rental? Here are some FAQs about renting. Or give us a call at (901) 323-8888 or email us here.