Renting a Viola
Most viola students begin their musical journey with a rented viola.
Viola rental has several advantages over buying:
- Students can try the viola to be sure it's what they want to play.
- Viola players play progressively larger violas as they grow and renting allows them to move up when they're ready.
- The rental viola takes the initial wear-and-tear of learning to play.
- The maintenance and replacement plan keeps the viola playing well, repairs it if it's damaged, and replaces it if it's lost or stolen.
- Renting allows time to see how serious the student will be and to determine what kind of viola is right for the longer term.
- A portion of rent paid in the first months can be applied to the purchase of a viola.
Renting a viola is simple and inexpensive. You choose the viola you want; we can help. Rent is as little as $21 per month.
You may continue renting for as long as you like or return it to Amro any time after the first 2 months.
Renting from Amro
When you rent your viola from Amro, you don't just get a viola. You get a package that includes:
- The music book and accessories your teacher has chosen.
- A Maintenance & Replacement plan that repairs or replaces your viola if it's damaged, lost, or stolen.
- Service in your school. Amro's representative visits your school regularly to make sure all instruments are playing properly.
- Priority repairs by the Amro instrument repair shop, the largest in the Mid-South
- A viola that's adjusted and approved by professional technicians and is guaranteed appropriate for learning.
- The option to change instruments
- The option to move up in size
- The option to step-up and apply rent you've paid to another viola
- No long-term commitment or obligation to buy
- No security deposit
- Low initial cost
There's a reason more Mid-southerners rent from Amro than all the other stores combined.
Ready to rent? Follow the link below to rent your viola today.
Do you still have questions about renting a viola? Here are some FAQs about renting. Or give us a call at (901) 323-8888 or email us here.