Renting a Trumpet
Trumpet players usually begin with a rented trumpet.
Renting a trumpet has some advantages over buying one:
- Beginning trumpet players occasionally switch to another instrument; renting allows switching at minimal expense.
- Renting allows the player (and his/her parents) to see how serious and dedicated they are before investing in a trumpet.
- The rental trumpet can take the initial wear-and-tear of learning how to handle and care for a trumpet.
- The Maintenance & Replacement plan keeps the trumpet playing well and replaces it if it's lost or stolen.
- Most trumpet players will move up from the beginner trumpet to an intermediate or performer trumpet.
- Trumpets are available in different finishes and with some options. Renting gives the player a chance to see which is most appropriate for them.
- A portion of the rent can be applied to the purchase of a trumpet.
Renting a trumpet is simple and inexpensive — rent is as little as $23 per month. You may continue renting for as long as you like or you may return it to Amro.
Not just an instrument
When you rent from Amro, you don't just get an instrument. You get a package that includes:
- The lesson book and accessories your band director has chosen.
- A Maintenance & Replacement plan that covers your instrument if it's damaged, lost, or stolen.
- Service to your school. Your Amro rep goes to your school regularly to be sure instruments are playing properly.
- Priority repairs and adjustments by the largest on-site repair staff in the area
- An instrument that is checked and adjusted by professional trumpet technicians and is guaranteed appropriate to learn on.
- Option to change instruments
- Option to step up and apply your rent to an intermediate or performer instrument
- Low initial cost
- No security deposit
- No long-term commitment or obligation to buy
There's a reason more people rent from Amro than all the other Mid-South music stores combined.
Do you still have questions about renting? Here are some FAQs about renting an instrument. Or give us a call at (901) 323-8888 or email us here.