Renting a Trombone
Trombone players almost always start on a rented trombone.
Renting a trombone has some advantages over buying one:
- Renting allows the player (and his/her parents) to see how serious and dedicated they are before investing in a trombone.
- The rental trombone can take the initial dents and wear-and-tear of learning how to handle and care for a trombone.
- Kids sometimes want to switch instruments; renting allows switching at minimal expense.
- The Maintenance & Replacement plan fixes any damage and
replaces the trombone if it's lost or stolen.
- Most trombone players will move up from the beginner trombone to an intermediate or performer trombone.
- Trombones are available with some options. Renting gives the player a chance to see which is most appropriate for them.
- A portion of the rent can be applied to the purchase of a trombone.
Renting a trombone is simple and inexpensive — rent is as little as $25 per month. You may continue renting for as long as you like or you may return it to Amro.
More than an Instrument
When you rent from Amro, you don't just get an instrument. You get a package that includes:
- The music book and accessories your band director has selected.
- A Maintenance & Replacement plan that covers your instrument if it's
damaged, lost, or stolen.
- Service in your school. Amro's representative comes to the school regularly to see that all instruments are playing properly.
- Priority repairs and adjustments by the largest on-site repair staff in the area
- An instrument that is checked and adjusted by professional instrument technicians and is guaranteed appropriate to learn on.
- Option to change instruments
- Option to step up and apply your rent to another instrument
- Low initial cost
- No security deposit
- No long-term commitment or obligation to buy
There's a reason more people rent from Amro than all the other Mid-South music stores combined.
Do you still have questions about renting? Here are some FAQs about renting an instrument. Or give us a call at (901) 323-8888 or email us here.