Renting a French Horn
Most French horn players start on a rented French horn. Renting a French horn has some advantages over buying one:
- Renting allows the player (and his/her parents) to see how serious and dedicated the student is before investing in a French horn.
- The rental French horn takes the initial dents and wear-and-tear of learning how to handle and care for a French horn.
- Sometimes young musicians want to switch instruments; renting allows switching at minimal expense.
- The Maintenance & Replacement plan fixes any damage and replaces the French horn if it's lost or stolen at no charge.
- Most French horn players will want to move up from the beginner single horn to a double horn as they progress.
- French horns are available in different finishes and with some options. Renting gives the player a chance to see which is most appropriate for them.
- A portion of the rent can be applied to the purchase of a French horn.
Renting a French horn is simple and inexpensive. You may continue renting for as long as you like or you may return it to Amro.
Not Just an Instrument
When you rent from Amro you get more than just an instrument. You get a package that includes:
- The lesson book and French horn accessories your band director has selected.
- A Maintenance & Replacement plan to cover your instrument in case it's damaged, lost, or stolen.
- Service in your school. Your Amro representative comes to the school on a regular schedule to assure that all the instruments are working properly.
- Priority repairs and adjustments in the Amro shop, the largest on-site facility in the Mid-South.
- Option to change instruments
- Option to step up and apply your rent to another instrument
- An instrument that is cleaned, checked, and adjusted by professional French horn technicians and is guaranteed appropriate to learn on.
- Low initial cost
- No security deposit
- No long-term commitment or obligation to buy
Do you still have questions about renting an instrument? Here are some FAQs about renting. Or give us a call at (901) 323-8888 or email us here.