Renting a Flute
Here at Amro, we provide many different options to accommodate each musicians' unique needs. One of the ways that you can begin your journey toward learning a new instrument is through our flute rental program.
Why Rent a Flute From Amro?
- Amro guarantees that you'll receive an instrument that has been played, adjusted, and double-checked by professional technicians and is certified appropriate to learn on.
- There's also no security deposit, low initial cost, and no long-term commitment or obligation to buy.
- Amro's Maintenance & Replacement plan keeps the flute playing well and replaces it if it's lost or stolen. Plus, you'll get priority in the largest on-site repair facility in the Mid-South.
- Renting allows time to see how serious the student will be and to determine what kind of flute is right for the longer term.
- A portion of the rent paid can be applied to the purchase of a flute.
- The lesson book and accessories that your band director selected are included with your rental.
- Amro's educational representatives visit your school regularly to make sure instruments are working properly and everyone has what they need to learn.
Do you still have questions about renting a flute from Amro? Click for some FAQs about renting an instrument. Or give us a call at (901) 323-8888 or email us here.