Why Rent a Flute From Amro?
Here at Amro, we provide many different options to accommodate each musician's unique needs. One of the ways that you can begin your journey toward learning a new instrument is through our flute rental program.
- Amro guarantees that you'll receive an instrument that has been played, adjusted, and double-checked by professional technicians and is certified appropriate to learn on.
- There's also no security deposit, low initial cost, and no long-term commitment or obligation to buy.
- Amro's Maintenance & Replacement plan keeps your instrument playing well and replaces it if it's lost or stolen. Plus, you'll get priority in the largest on-site repair facility in the Mid-South.
- Renting allows time to see how serious the student will be and to determine what kind of instrument is right for the longer term.
- A portion of the rent paid can be applied to the purchase of your current rental or a step-up instrument..
- The lesson book and accessories that your director selected are included with your rental.
- Amro's educational representatives visit your school regularly to make sure instruments are working properly and everyone has what they need to learn.
Do you still have questions about renting from Amro? Click for some FAQs about renting an instrument. Or give us a call at (901) 323-8888 or email us here.
Rent Now Browse Instruments