Renting a Clarinet
Most clarinetists begin playing on a rented clarinet.
Renting a clarinet has some advantages over buying a new or used clarinet:
- Beginning musicians occasionally change their minds about band. Renting allows trying band at minimal expense.
- Beginning clarinetists sometimes switch to a different instrument; renting allows switching at low cost.
- The rental clarinet can take the initial wear-and-tear of learning how to handle and care for a clarinet.
- The Maintenance & Replacement plan keeps the clarinet playing well and replaces it if it's lost or stolen.
- Clarinet players usually step up from the beginner clarinet to an intermediate or performer clarinet. Renting allows time to see how serious the student will be and to determine what kind of clarinet is right for the longer term.
- A portion of rent can be applied to the purchase of the rental clarinet or a step-up clarinet.
Renting a clarinet is simple and inexpensive with rent is as little as $21 per month. You may continue renting as long as you like or simply return it to Amro.
Not just an instrument
When you rent from Amro, you don't just get an instrument. You get a package that includes:
- The lesson book and accessories that your band director selected.
- A Maintenance & Replacement plan that covers the instrument if it's damaged, lost, or stolen.
- Service at your school. Amro's rep comes to your school on a regular schedule to make sure instruments are playing correctly.
- Priority repairs and adjustments by the largest on-site repair staff in the Mid-South.
- A clarinet that is checked and adjusted by professional clarinet technicians and is guaranteed appropriate.
- Option to change instruments
- Option to step up and apply your rent to another clarinet
- Low initial cost
- No security deposit
- No long-term commitment or obligation to buy
There's a reason that more people rent from Amro than all the other Mid-South stores combined.
Do you still have questions about renting a clarinet? Here are some FAQs about renting an instrument. Or give us a call at (901) 323-8888 or email us here.