Renting a Cello
Most cellist begin with a rented cello.
Renting has several advantages over buying:
- Students can try the cello to be sure it's what they want to play.
- Cello players play progressively larger instruments as they grow and renting allows them to move up when they're ready.
- The rental cello takes the initial wear-and-tear of learning to play.
- The maintenance and replacement plan keeps the cello playing well,
repairs it if it's damaged, and
replaces it if it's lost or stolen.
- Renting allows time to see how serious the student will be and to determine what kind of instrument is right for the longer term.
- A portion of rent can be applied to the purchase of a cello.
Renting a cello is simple and inexpensive. You choose the cello you want; we can help. Rent is as little as $39 per month.
You may continue renting for as long as you like or return it to Amro any time after the first 2 months.
Why Rent Your Cello from Amro?
Amro has been helping families make music since 1921, and is still run by the Averwater family (now the third and fourth generations).
Student rentals are our main business.
When you rent from Amro we promise:
- Expert help finding the right instrument. (We're familiar with what your teacher recommends.)
- Appropriate quality instruments guaranteed right for school
Low initial cost
- No security deposit
- Maintenance & replacement plan to cover your instrument if it's
damaged, lost, or stolen.
- No long-term commitment or obligation to buy
- Option to change instruments
- 12 months rent applies to purchase
- Option to step up and apply your rent to another instrument
- Quick repairs and adjustments, with the largest on-site repair shop in the area
- Amro service: seven full-time educational representatives serve schools
over the Mid-South.
There's a reason more Mid-Southerners rent from Amro than all the other stores combined.
Ready to rent? Follow the link below to rent your instrument today.
Do you still have questions about renting an instrument? Here are some FAQs about renting. Or give us a call at (901) 323-8888 or email us here.