Benefits of Joining the Orchestra
Many musicians will tell you that the most important benefits of playing music are unique, abstract, and somewhat intangible. Music can touch your heart and soul in a way that other common extracurricular activities do not. Outside of these intangible qualities of music-making, there are some other benefits to learning to play an instrument.
These benefits can include forming new friendships, learning teamwork, learning new skills, and exercising your brain. Check out the following pages for more information on the benefits of music education.
Benefits of Music Education
Music and Your Brain
At Amro, You Get More Than Just an Instrument
A large staff of former music teachers to help you choose the right instrument
- Thousands of instruments in stock, all approved for school use
- Rentals, sales, trades, repairs, and expert advice
- Regular service to almost every Mid-South school
- Over 50,000 pieces of music in stock
- Over 100,000 instrument accessories
- 20 repair technicians to quickly get your instrument playing correctly
- 98 years of experience, serving Mid-South bands and orchestras since 1921
More people rent and buy band & orchestra instruments from Amro Music than all the other Mid-South stores combined! Come visit us to see why!
Do you have questions about being in the orchestra? Here are some answers to questions parents often ask.