Join the Amro Team
We're always looking for high quality, motivated individuals to join the Amro team and often create positions for outstanding people when we don't have a specific opening for them.
If you think your experience and personality might fit with us, we'd love to hear from you. Please email us here or at jobs(at)AmroMusic(dot)com or fill in the response form below. We really do want to hear from you.
Current Openings (Read Below)
Accounting Customer Service Associate
Amro Music in Memphis is one of the largest and most respected musical instrument stores in the U.S. is seeking a highly motivated, detail-oriented individual for a position in our Accounting Department. The ideal candidate should have a general use of excel, well organized, clear communication skills, and experience in financial transactions with interest. The candidate should be comfortable building trust and confidence on the phone with customers. Amro has industry-leading training programs in place to maintain these processes and procedures.
This is a fast-paced environment with multi-tasking and a need for a high degree of accuracy. Attention to detail, strong organizational skills, and the ability to remain poised and not flustered are essential.
Job Duties Include:
- Supporting sales team in any way possible
- Ability to handle phone calls professionally and courteously
- Posting payments with accuracy
- Reconciliation of daily work
- Daily contract entry with seasonal high quotas
- Maintaining receivable accounts with accuracy
- Monthly statement billing
- Order general office supplies for the company
- General ledger knowledge
- Clear and concise communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills and ability to pay close attention to details to ensure accuracy of work
- Possess knowledge of Accounting principles and guidelines
AMRO Music Job Interest Form
If you think you have what it takes, we'd like to hear from you. Tell us a little about yourself by filling in the form below.