Join the Amro Team
We're always looking for high quality, motivated individuals to join the Amro team and often create positions for outstanding people when we don't have a specific opening for them.
If you think your experience and personality might fit with us, we'd love to hear from you. Please email us here or at jobs(at)AmroMusic(dot)com or fill in the response form below. We really do want to hear from you.
Current Openings (Read Below)
We are looking for an outstanding IT administrator to fill a key position with one of the most successful music products retailers in the country. AMRO Music has been family owned and operated since 1921 and employees 80 associates. The company services a 200 miles radius around the Memphis area.
The IT manager will be responsible for basic troubleshooting, user support, network support and security. The ideal candidate will work closely with our leadership team - gaining a full understanding of our business operation and using that to proactively improve our competitive advantage through technology.
This full-time position includes great benefits, a professional work environment, and the ability to work with some of the best products and teams in the industry. Pay Potential 52-55k per year.
- Managing and maintaining 4 Windows virtual servers (patches, security, back-up, troubleshooting) with less than 5% downtime.
- Monitor and maintain network devices (switches, firewall) and enforce network security across multiple locations.
- Provide desktop training and support for hardware and software issues with a 2 business hours response time and 8 business hour resolution.
- Maintain and apply patches for accounting software within 2 weeks of release.
- Manage user login information and email support through Microsoft Active Directory
- Perform daily data backups.
- Provide direction and recommendations to management team on best practices and new technologies.
- Manage daily routines with websites, including monitoring AdWords accounts, performance, and customer troubleshooting.
- Assist with report generation and minor software enhancements.
- Manage and implement 2-4 major projects per year as determined by the management team.
- Provide Quarterly Management Plans with previous quarter results.
- Ability to communicate with non-technical users.
- Strong problem-solving capabilities and good organization.
- Experience with system administration and basic level computer programming
- Technical Certifications are a plus (MCTS, MTA, CompTIA, Network+, etc.)
- Microsoft Hyper-V
- Windows Server (2008, 2012, 2016)
- Windows (7/10)
- Microsoft Office 365
- Basic Firewall Programming
- Crystal Reports and Crystal Business Objects Enterprise
- SQL and some knowledge of Visual Foxpro would be a bonus.
Band Instrument Repair Technician
Looking for one or more individuals with good mechanical skills to train as band instrument repair technicians. Experience playing a band instrument is required for identifying problems and testing instruments but being an expert musician is not necessary. Band instrument repair experience is helpful but not required as we provide extensive training. Full-time work, flexible hours. $32-45k per year potential.
AMRO Music Job Interest Form
If you think you have what it takes, we'd like to hear from you. Tell us a little about yourself by filling in the form below.