Amro Music is proud to be a part of the Mid-South music community for nearly 100 years!
Because of the volume of worthy music education programs requesting sponsorships throughout the year, we have formed a committee to carefully evaluate each donation request. Please note that all requests for donations, contributions, or sponsorships must be submitted through our website.
Requests are evaluated based on the following criteria:
- Request must be submitted at least 60 days prior to the event or activity.
- Only requests directly related to Music Education will be considered.
- Event/organization must demonstrate significant impact and value to the music education community.
- Our contribution budget begins in August and ends in May. We are unable to consider requests made during June or July. We are also unable to award contributions for events taking place during June or July.
- Requesting organization must be a public or charter school, or qualified 501(c)(3) non-profit.
Amro Music proudly sponsors and supports the following local organizations:
- Tennessee Music Educators Association
- West Tennessee School Band and Orchestra Association
- Memphis Youth Symphony
- Arkansas Bandmasters Association
- Greater Memphis Music Teachers Association
- The Memphis Grizzlies Drumline
- The Buckman Performing Arts Center
- Germantown Performing Arts Center
- Arkansas School Band and Orchestra Association
- Arkansas Women's Band Director Association
- Amro Music College Scholarship Fund
- Rivercity Concert Band
- Mississippi Bandmasters Association
- Arkansas State University Young Musicians Workshop
- NAMM Support Music Coalition
- and many more!
To request a donation, contribution, or sponsorship, please fill out the application below. We will review your request and contact you shortly after the committee has reviewed the application.