Band & Orchestra Rentals
Most students begin their musical journey with a rented instrument. Why rent an instrument when you can buy one for little to nothing or get a hand-me-down from a relative?
Benefits of renting vs. purchasing:
-Student can try the instrument to be sure it's what they want to play.
-The rental instrument takes the initial wear-and-tear of learning to play.
-Renting an instrument allows the student to participate in music without the risk of investing too much in an activity they may not stick with.
Here's why you should rent from Amro Music:
1. We provide a comprehensive selection to you including:
- An instrument that is checked and adjusted by on-staff technicians
- Brands and models that are guaranteed appropriate for school band or orchestra
- The accessories and lesson book your band director selected
- The option to change instruments
2. We bring our services to you. Your Amro representative comes to your school on a regular schedule to make sure repairs, books, and accessories are taken care of.
3. We offer a maintenance and replacement plan keeps the rental instrument playing well, repairs it if it's damaged, and replaces it if it's lost or stolen.
4. A portion of the rent you pay can be applied to the purchase of your current instrument or a more advanced model.
Here's how it works:
-Choose the instrument you want.
-Rent for as little as $21 per month.
-Continue renting as long as you like or return your instrument to Amro.
-There's no security deposit and no long-term commitment
-No obligation to purchase
More directors recommend and more parents prefer Amro Music than all other Mid-South music stores combined.
Do you still have questions about renting? Here are some FAQs about renting an instrument. Or give us a call at (901) 323-8888 or email us here.