Renting a Band Instrument
Most students begin their musical journey with a rented instrument.
Band instrument rental has some advantages over buying a new or used instrument:
- Students can try the instrument to be sure it's what they want to play.
- The rental instrument takes the initial wear-and-tear of learning to play.
- The maintenance and replacement plan keeps the rental instrument playing well, repairs it if it's damaged, and replaces it if it's lost or stolen.
- Renting an instrument allows time to see how serious the student will be and to determine what kind of instrument is right for the longer term.
- The portion of the rent you pay can be applied to the purchase of an instrument.
Renting a musical instrument is simple and inexpensive. You choose the instrument you want; we can help. Rent is as little as $21 per month. You may continue renting for as long as you like or return your instrument to Amro. We serve the Memphis and Nashville areas.
Why rent from Amro?
When you rent from Amro, you don't just get an instrument. You get a package that includes:
- The accessories and lesson book your band director selected.
- A Maintenance & Replacement plan that covers your instrument if it's damaged, lost, or stolen
- Service at your school. Your Amro representative comes to your school on a regular schedule to make sure the instruments are playing properly and to take care of any problems.
- Priority repairs and adjustments by the largest musical instrument repair staff in the area
- An instrument that is checked and adjusted by on-staff technicians and is guaranteed appropriate for school band
- Option to change instruments
- Option to step up and apply your rent to another instrument
- Low initial cost
- No security deposit
- No long-term commitment or obligation to buy
There is a reason more people rent instruments from Amro Music than all the other Mid-South music stores combined.
Do you still have questions about renting? Here are some FAQs about renting an instrument. Or give us a call at (901) 323-8888 or email us here.