Join the Amro Team
We're always looking for high quality, motivated individuals to join the Amro team and often create positions for outstanding people when we don't have a specific opening for them.
If you think your experience and personality might fit with us, we'd love to hear from you. Please email us here or at jobs(at)AmroMusic(dot)com or fill in the response form below. We really do want to hear from you.
Amro is looking to add an outstanding person to its credit and collections team to assist with locating missing persons as a skip tracer. Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Work 30 hours per week including a Saturday rotation.
- Identify and secure new/update record information utilizing credit tools and software including telephone numbers and addresses.
- Review credit department repossession reports for accuracy. Make suggestions and recommendations on which instrument to send to recovery team on a daily basis based on reports and criteria.
- Document and submit recovery team payroll each week.
- Recommend collection accounts for possible legal action.
- Track key indicuators on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis and submit results to management team.
- Review instrument on credit hold and make recommendations as to continue to hold or return to inventory.
- Make clear and concise notes on customer records as needed and i a timely manner.
- Maintain and positive attitude and embrace the team atmosphere.
This job pays $11.25 per hour with payday every other Thursday. Evaluations for a raise are done in the fall.
Please feel free to contact us using the information form below.
Band Instrument Repair Technician
Looking for one or more individuals with good mechanical skills to train as band instrument repair technicians. Experience playing a band instrument is required
for identifying problems and testing instruments but being an expert
musician is not necessary. Band instrument repair experience is helpful but not required as we provide extensive training. Full-time work, flexible hours. $32-45k per year potential.
We are always looking for passionate salespeople. It requires some school band or piano experience but you don't have to be an accomplished or performing musician. Sales experience is helpful but not required. Excellent training is provided on both instruments and selling. Long-term career opportunity with good earning potential, best products, upscale store environment, and appreciative customers. $32-50k per year potential for motivated individuals.
AMRO Music Job Interest Form
If you think you have what it takes, we'd like to hear from you. Tell us a little about yourself by filling in the form below.