Join the Amro Team
We're always looking for high quality, motivated individuals to join the Amro team and often create positions for outstanding people when we don't have a specific opening for them.
If you think your experience and personality might fit with us, we'd love to hear from you. Please email us here or at jobs(at)AmroMusic(dot)com or fill in the response form below. We really do want to hear from you.
Piano Sales Representative
Amro Music is currently seeking a Retail Piano Sales Representative, with a passion for luxury and a love of the arts and music making.
The right candidate possesses a proactive approach to sales with past experience in lead generating activities and generating sales prospects among a variety of customer types. The candidate must have an outgoing and engaging personality who can engage and build relationships with clients on many different levels. A strong preference is placed on piano experience and the ability to convey verbally an understanding of musical and tonal qualities. In addition to showroom sales, part of this job may involve outreach and sales development, including actively prospecting and selling to higher education institutions.
- Achieve personal sales goals and support store in achieving goals.
- Develop sales strategy and forecasts for customer/client base.
- Develop and cultivate customer leads and relationships.
- Develop and cultivate relationships with higher education institutions.
- Help grow sales referral outreach programs.
- Use the CRM system to manage and follow up with leads.
- Address customer issues in a timely manner.
Qualifications, Education, and Experience:
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree highly preferred
- Experience in customer service or sales.
- Outstanding business development and sales skills.
- Superior communication, planning, and organizational skills.
- Ability to speak knowledgeably and comfortably with K-12 & Higher Ed decision makers.
- Basic Knowledge of MS Word, Outlook, and Excel.
- Highly motivated, results-oriented self-starter with excellent problem solving skills and the ability to work independently and collaboratively to achieve goals.
- Data-driven decision maker.
- Piano experience/background preferred.
- High preference given to candidates with fundraising and/or non-profit development experience.
- High preference given to candidates with fluency in Mandarin/Cantonese and/or ability to network successfully among a variety of cultures and affluence levels.
Band Instrument Repair Technician
Looking for one or more individuals with good mechanical skills to train as band instrument repair technicians. Experience playing a band instrument is required
for identifying problems and testing instruments but being an expert
musician is not necessary. Band instrument repair experience is helpful but not required as we provide extensive training. Full-time work, flexible hours. $32-45k per year potential.
We are always looking for passionate salespeople. It requires some school band or piano experience but you don't have to be an accomplished or performing musician. Sales experience is helpful but not required. Excellent training is provided on both instruments and selling. Long-term career opportunity with good earning potential, best products, upscale store environment, and appreciative customers. $32-50k per year potential for motivated individuals.
AMRO Music Job Interest Form
If you think you have what it takes, we'd like to hear from you. Tell us a little about yourself by filling in the form below.